○ Total of 10 pages
○ 3 sizes included (S / M / L)
○ PDF pattern and YouTube video link are provided.
○ Instructions with lots of color photos and tips to guide you through every step of the making process, and help you achieve a perfect and professional product.
○ Instructions are written in English.
○ A detailed breakdown of the materials you need to create this sewing project.
○ All measurements are given in inches and cm.
A money-back guarantee, also known as a satisfaction guarantee, is essentially a simple guarantee that, if a buyer is not satisfied with a product or service, a refund will be made. The 18th century entrepreneur Josiah Wedgwood pioneered many of the marketing strategies used today, including the satisfaction-or-money-back guarantee on the entire range of his pottery products. He took advantage of his guarantee offer to send his products to rich clientele across Europe unsolicited. The money-back guarantee was also a major tool of early U.S. mail order sales pioneers in the United States such as Richard Sears and Powel Crosley Jr. to win the confidence of consumers.
I was so pleased with the pattern for this cute bag. Customer service was outstanding with my questions. I already made the purse size and now working on the tote size. I could t be happier.
The instructions are some of the best I have ever used. I still had a question, which was answered almost immediately. The directions are clear, exceptionally detailed and well written. I highly recommend.
The pattern is well written and shows an amazing attention to detail. I'll end up using Decovil and Wovenfuse, it would have been nice to have those options mentioned in the pattern as well.