Premium Ball End Router Bit™
Use this Ball End Router Bit in your drill to receive dowels and some interesting types of joints and hinges. Additionally, these bits can also be used for creative projects such as marble race tracks. These router bits have center meeting blades allowing for true plunge movement.
- Cut half-round grooves for fluted moldings, decorative columns, finger pulls, sill drip nails.
- For Cutting Laminate, MDF, Veneered Plywood, Wood Panels, Particleboard, softwoods and so on.
- Round nose head, sharp blade which prefect for rounded grooves and decorative slots.
- Used with an edge guide, it can cut coves.Can be used with handheld, table-mounted and CNC routers.
- Material: Carbide alloy
- Shank: 6mm Round Shank
- Cutting diameter: 6/ 8/ 20/ 22mm
- 4 x Ball End Router Bit
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.