Miter Box Saw for Woodworking Backsaw- Clamping for Hand Miter Saw
No more guessing the cut angle on your woodwork anymore, be confident with your cut with the Clamping Mitre Box that has a built-in multiple degree measuring scale. The clamps on the mitre box secure your work for accurate cuts. Plus, the mitre box comes with an adjustable back saw, you can easily adjust the saw to comfortable position to make your work even more efficient!
- Used for cutting angle: 22.5° / 45° / 90°.
- High strength ABS engineering plastics construction.
- Perfect for construction pros and home do-it-yourselfers.
- Popularly used on architectural details, such as bay windows, angle cutting, etc.
- It features a simple one-finger release button that easily releases the saw from the storage cavity.
- The box's unique design can be used with both back saws and panel saws.
- Material: ABS.
- Length: 14 inches.
- Size: 350 x 100 x 65 mm / 13.78'' x 3.94'' x 2.56''
- 1 x Miter Box Saw