Premium Quick Hand Tailor
Why our Quick Hand Tailor?
Everyone knows the hassle of clearing off a workspace and dragging out a heavy sewing machine just to do a 5-minute repair job. Whether it is fixing a seam, quickly taking up the hem of a curtain, or sew a pocket, it takes far longer to get set up than to actually sew. As a solution we introduce you the Quick Hand Tailor. Once you know how to thread the Quick Hand Tailor and operate it, a quick sewing repair should take no time at all.
Using the Quick Hand Tailor
The first step in using the Quick Hand Tailor is to load the four AA batteries. The batteries go in the compartment on the bottom. After loading the batteries, the sewer should set up the bobbin and thread the machine.
Positioning the Bobbin
To position the thread correctly, you should locate the thread holder on the side. After pulling off the bobbin holder and spring underneath it, slide on the bobbin.
Threading the Quick Hand Tailor
The thread goes from the bobbin through the first thread guide on the needle arm, through the two plates in the tension control, and through the second thread guide at the end of the needle arm.
Sewing with the Quick Hand Tailor
The machine sews from left to right. Hold the fabric with the left hand, giving it some gentle tension, and turn the machine on, using the power switch on the top. The fabric feeds by itself into the machine.
- It is easy to operate with English instructions.
- The Hand-Held Sewing Machine is a small, handy, lightweight, easy to carry around a piece.
- It is funny to make your own handkerchief, apron, gloves, cloth with this practical machine.
- Now you can sew, mend, and work on other small projects with ease without dragging out your bulky sewing machine, it is great for students and handy while traveling.
- Perfect for craftspeople or DIY enthusiasts to use at home.
- The power of a big Machine-Even sews through Denim
- Repairs Delicate Fabrics like silk
- Battery powered (uses 4 AA batteries not included).
- Can be used in Denim, Silk, Crafts, Drapes
- Can be seam thickness 1.8MM, too big, too hard, thick seam certainly not.
- Weight: 320g
- Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
- Please allow 1-3cm differences due to manual measurement.
- Thank you for your kindly understanding.
- 1 * Sewing Machine
⭐️ 30 Day Money Back Guarantee:
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
24/7 Customer support via email: Contact@shoprizy.com
Tracking number with every order
100% SSL Secure checkout