Spade Drill Bits™
Spade Drill Bits™ are designed for professional users seeking speed, ease of use and hole quality. A full-cone threaded tip pulls the bit through the material with less effort and vibration than other spade bits. The contoured paddle delivers faster chip removal; hex shank with power groove reduces slippage. Up to 10X faster than conventional spade bits.
Quick Change Hex Shank : 1/4 inch Hex Shank fits into all power tools more easily and securely, especially for locking into quick change chuck.It's universal for the most drill driver tool of brands in the markets.
Widely Application: The sharp bit allows for accurate drilling to most types of wood, and also fiberglass, PVC (polyvinyl chloride)and soft metals such as aluminum.
- 4x faster than standard spade bits
- Double cutting spurs scribe the outside of the hole reducing breakout
- 10% larger shank for added durability
- Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Practical, efficient tools to get your job done right
- Made to ensure maximum longevity and high wear resistance
- Designed for drilling in timber and light building materials
- Ultimate in reliability, convenience, and ease of
- Color: black
- Material: high carbon steel
- Size: 6/10/13/14/16/17/19/22/25/28/32mm
- 11 x Flat Wood Drill
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.