125mm 6T Circular Saw Blade
Sale Sold out
Regular price $19.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
This multifunctional saw blade has fewer teeth and is able to remove debris smoothly. In continuous operation, the saw blade does not heat up. The disc body is made of high carbon steel, so the saw blade has a long service life.
- When using a six-tooth saw blade, it can be moved in any direction and fulfills various cutting requirements. It is more mobile.
- Six-tooth tungsten carbide ensures safe drive operation and creates optimum allowable radial impedance at high speeds.
- Even in continuous operation, the saw blade does not heat up. The disc body is made of high carbon steel and has a thickness of 2.2mm.
- Can be used for engraving, shaping, trimming and grinding. Suitable for cutting particleboard, plywood, laminate, drywall, plastic.
- The shape of the teeth ensures smooth sample timber and a smooth and clean cut.
- Six teeth mean that the blade is more round and should help prevent kickback - a serious recoil that can cause accidents and damage.
- It is a unique drill saw blade, which is specially designed for high efficiency angle grinders (LBM).
- The special design and all six teeth are working safely and conveniently.
- Material: carbide
- Inside diameter: 22mm / 0.87in
- Outer diameter: 125mm / 4.9in
- Thickness: 2.2mm / 0.09in
- Item weight: 187g / 6.6ounce
- 1 x circle saw blade
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.